Collecting payments on your website consists of creating an object to track a payment, collecting card information, and submitting the payment to SolidGate for processing.
Charge via Payment Form
- The merchant initiates the request of the Payment Form.
- SolidGate provides Merchant with the URL of the Payment Form in Response.
- Merchant displays the Payment Form.
- The customer fills in and submits the Payment Form.
- Merchant requests purchase from SolidGate.
- SolidGate decides whether the transaction shall be executed via the 2D or 3D Secure Flow. If yes, the user would be challenged for the verification.
- SolidGate processes the authorization and settlement(if applicable).
- The Callback Request with the Order status would be sent to the Merchant Backend.
- The user would be redirected to Success or Fail URL.
Charge via H2H
Only PCI DSS certified merchants can utilize Charge Method with full card data.
- Merchant collects payment card details and sends the Charge Request to SolidGate.
- SolidGate responds that the request is received.
- Due to sent params and antifraud configurations, it decides whether the cardholder should be verified using 3D Secure or not.
- If yes, the ACS URL will be returned in WebHook Request as "redirect_url". The Merchant is supposed to redirect the user on that link for a verification.*
- SolidGate receives authentication params of 3D Secure. *
- SolidGate processes the authorization and settlement(if applicable). After that, the Callback Request with the Order status would be sent to the Merchant.
- Merchant conducts the necessary actions on its side and responds that the transaction status is received.
* Steps 4,5 are optional and will appear only in 3D Secure Charges
- Merchant requests Refund.
- SolidGate responds Merchant that the request is received.
- SolidGate processes the Refund and sends the Callback request with the Order status to the Merchant.
- Merchant conducts the necessary actions on its side and responds that the Refund status is received.